Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Charles and ask them to post an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Charles and you are wanting to rank for a local Charles service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Charles, Indiana on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web site and maintaining a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of those software interfaces and some info on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, find link building opportunities, find negative backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Charles and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a clients online profile. Many of the services offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. The features made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating back links directing to your website. This is helpful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can choose specific location settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like Charles, Indiana. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Charles Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.