Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Chehalis and ask them to post an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chehalis and you are wanting to rank for a local Chehalis service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a an inbound link. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Chehalis, Washington on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that help you monitor traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of the tools and some basic info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view back links, find linking opportunities, discover negative back links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Chehalis and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For folks managing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the service software provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating referral links pointing to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can configure specific location settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Chehalis, Washington. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Washington.
Chehalis Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.