Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Chelsea and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chelsea and you are wanting to rank for a local Chelsea service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Chelsea, Alabama on those profiles but to also link back to your website from that property.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and maintaining a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, find malicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Chelsea and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your web sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your site. The tools available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for identifying inbound links pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to monitor the movement of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Chelsea, Alabama. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Chelsea Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.