Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Cherokee and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cherokee and you are wanting to rank for a local Cherokee service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a backlink. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Cherokee, Iowa on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success searching for sites on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web site and maintaining a clean link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some info on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, find linking opportunities, find unwanted backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Cherokee and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering links directing to your site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Cherokee, Iowa. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Iowa.
Cherokee Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.