Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Chester and ask them to include an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chester and you are wanting to rank for a local Chester service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Chester, Illinois on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web site and keeping a clean referral link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some info on how they will assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect back links, locate link building opportunities, find suspicious back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Chester and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free to use optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating referral links pointing to your website. This is useful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of individual key words and URLS. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want rank your site for. You can customize specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Chester, Illinois. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Chester Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.