Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to any of these individuals in Chester and ask them to post an article about you or your products on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chester and you are wanting to rank for a local Chester service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Chester, South Carolina on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the web that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your web page and maintaining a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of the interfaces and some information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research back links, discover linking opportunities, find bad referral links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Chester and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering inbound links directing to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to monitor the movement of specific key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key terms that you want rank your property for. You can choose specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Chester, South Carolina. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in South Carolina.
Chester Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.