Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Chesterfield and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chesterfield and you are wanting to rank for a local Chesterfield service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a referral link. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Chesterfield, Missouri on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an topical article, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those tools and some info on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect referral links, discover linking opportunities, find negative backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Chesterfield and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO business, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Most of the services provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your website. The tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying back links pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location settings to discover search volume in a specified city and state like Chesterfield, Missouri. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Missouri.
Chesterfield Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.