Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Chesterton and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chesterton and you are wanting to rank for a local Chesterton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Chesterton, Indiana on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that profile.
• Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an topical web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that links back to your page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web page and maintaining a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those tools and some basic information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover link building opportunities, locate bad referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Chesterton and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your web sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this tool also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. The features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering referral links referring to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the movement of unique keywords and URLS. A tool like this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can customize specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Chesterton, Indiana. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Chesterton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.