Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Just reach out to any of these associates in Chestnut Ridge village and ask them to include an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chestnut Ridge village and you are wanting to rank for a local Chestnut Ridge village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Chestnut Ridge village, New York on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some information on how they could help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, discover link outreach opportunities, discover negative back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Chestnut Ridge village and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For people managing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the service software offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. The tools made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for identifying backlinks pointing to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the rankings of unique key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Chestnut Ridge village, New York. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in New York.
Chestnut Ridge village
Chestnut Ridge village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.