Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these people in Cheviot and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cheviot and you are wanting to rank for a local Cheviot service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a referral link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Cheviot, Ohio on those profiles but to also backlink to your web page from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a clean link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of the tools and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover link outreach opportunities, find unwanted back links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Cheviot and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For individuals running an SEO organization, this tool allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the tools offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating back links referring to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Cheviot, Ohio. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Cheviot Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.