Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Cheyenne and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cheyenne and you are wanting to rank for a local Cheyenne service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a backlink. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Cheyenne, Wyoming on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant article, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your property and maintaining a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the tools and some information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, find link outreach opportunities, discover negative links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Cheyenne and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free to use SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For individuals running an SEO business, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating back links referring to your site. This is useful for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating keywords that you want rank for. You can configure specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Cheyenne, Wyoming. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Wyoming.
Cheyenne Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.