Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Just reach out to any of these individuals in Chickasaw and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chickasaw and you are wanting to rank for a local Chickasaw service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Chickasaw, Alabama on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web page and keeping a clean link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover negative links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Chickasaw and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your web sites optimization. For people managing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the services provided through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. The features made available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering backlinks referring to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of specific key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Chickasaw, Alabama. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Chickasaw Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.