Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have personal site. Just reach out to any of these individuals in Chickasha and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chickasha and you are wanting to rank for a local Chickasha service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Chickasha, Oklahoma on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web property and keeping a nice referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of those software interfaces and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research back links, locate linking opportunities, discover negative back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Chickasha and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering inbound links pointing to your website. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to monitor the movement of unique key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want to rank for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Chickasha, Oklahoma. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Chickasha Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.