Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Simply reach out to one of these associates in Childress and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Childress and you are wanting to rank for a local Childress service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Childress, Texas on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success finding blogs on the internet that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of those interfaces and some info on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover linking opportunities, locate malicious back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Childress and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For those of you running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating referral links pointing to your site. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to follow the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking details indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Childress, Texas. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Childress Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.