Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these people in Chillicothe and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chillicothe and you are wanting to rank for a local Chillicothe service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a backlink. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Chillicothe, Ohio on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a signature in your comment that links back to your website. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some basic info on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, find link outreach opportunities, discover negative backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Chillicothe and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online presence. Most of the services offered in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying referral links referring to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Chillicothe, Ohio. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Chillicothe Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.