Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to any of these associates in Chula Vista and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chula Vista and you are wanting to rank for a local Chula Vista service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a backlink. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Chula Vista, California on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, comment and engage the community, and leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of those dashboards and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view referral links, discover link outreach opportunities, find unwanted referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Chula Vista and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For those of you running an SEO organization, this software also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the tools provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. The tools available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying inbound links referring to your web site. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want rank your site for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Chula Vista, California. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in California.
Chula Vista Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.