Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Just reach out to one of these connections in Circleville and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Circleville and you are wanting to rank for a local Circleville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a referral link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Circleville, Ohio on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical article, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your site and keeping a nice referral link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of the tools and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research inbound links, locate linking opportunities, locate malicious referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Circleville and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the services provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying links referring to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating keywords that you want rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Circleville, Ohio. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Circleville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.