Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these individuals in Clairton and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clairton and you are wanting to rank for a local Clairton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Clairton, Pennsylvania on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the internet that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a nice referral link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, find linking opportunities, discover malicious links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Clairton and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of limited but free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the services provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that allows you to manage the health of your site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating backlinks pointing to your web site. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Clairton, Pennsylvania. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Clairton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.