Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these individuals in Clanton and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clanton and you are wanting to rank for a local Clanton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Clanton, Alabama on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant web page, comment and engage with the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your property and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of the interfaces and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, find bad referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Clanton and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use SEO tools for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Most of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering links pointing to your website. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Clanton, Alabama. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Clanton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.