Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Claremont and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Claremont and you are wanting to rank for a local Claremont service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Claremont, New Hampshire on those platforms but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success locating articles on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate inbound links, discover link building opportunities, find malicious backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Claremont and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your websites optimization. For folks managing an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating back links directing to your site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Claremont, New Hampshire. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in New Hampshire.
Claremont Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.