Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in Claremore and ask them to include an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Claremore and you are wanting to rank for a local Claremore service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a backlink. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Claremore, Oklahoma on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the health of your web site and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of those software interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, find link outreach opportunities, find suspicious backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Claremore and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your sites SEO. For people managing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools provided in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying backlinks pointing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Claremore, Oklahoma. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Claremore Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.