Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Simply reach out to any of these associates in Clarkston and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clarkston and you are wanting to rank for a local Clarkston service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Clarkston, Georgia on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some information on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, find link building opportunities, locate negative links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Clarkston and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your web sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the service software provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that allows you to manage the health of your website. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for locating referral links pointing to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of individual keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Clarkston, Georgia. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Clarkston Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.