Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Clarksville and ask them to post an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clarksville and you are wanting to rank for a local Clarksville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a backlink. Setting up profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Clarksville, Indiana on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your property and keeping a nice backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of the dashboards and some information on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate referral links, find linking opportunities, find negative backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Clarksville and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free SEO tools for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the services provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating back links pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the rankings of unique key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Clarksville, Indiana. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Clarksville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.