Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Clinton and ask them to post an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clinton and you are wanting to rank for a local Clinton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a referral link. Setting up profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Clinton, Illinois on those profiles but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the internet that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical article, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and maintaining a clean backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of the software interfaces and some information on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research back links, find linking opportunities, find negative referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Clinton and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online profile. Many of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that allows you to manage the health of your website. Many of the features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for locating links referring to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the movement of unique key words and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Clinton, Illinois. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Clinton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.