Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Clinton and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clinton and you are wanting to rank for a local Clinton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your property from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Clinton, South Carolina on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a nice referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of the tools and some basic information on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, locate bad back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Clinton and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For people managing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the service software offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. The features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering backlinks pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding keywords that you want rank for. You can choose specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Clinton, South Carolina. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in South Carolina.
Clinton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.