Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these people in Coachella and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coachella and you are wanting to rank for a local Coachella service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a backlink. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Coachella, California on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of those tools and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view backlinks, find link building opportunities, find negative back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Coachella and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track changes with a clients online profile. Most of the services provided in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. The features available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying links referring to your website. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge movement and/or spot a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key terms that you want to rank your site for. You can choose specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Coachella, California. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in California.
Coachella Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.