Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in Cody and ask them to include an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cody and you are wanting to rank for a local Cody service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a backlink. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Cody, Wyoming on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the tools and some information on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate unwanted backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Cody and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your sites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a clients online presence. Many of the tools offered in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. Many of the features made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating links pointing to your web site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want to rank for. You can choose geo specific location settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Cody, Wyoming. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Wyoming.
Cody Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.