Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Coeur d’Alene and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coeur d’Alene and you are wanting to rank for a local Coeur d’Alene service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a backlink. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho on those platforms but to also link back to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those dashboards and some info on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect back links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover bad back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coeur d’Alene and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For folks managing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Many of the service software offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. The features made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering referral links pointing to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the movement of specific keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking details indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Idaho.
Coeur d’Alene Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.