Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Just reach out to any of these individuals in Cold Spring and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cold Spring and you are wanting to rank for a local Cold Spring service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a backlink. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Cold Spring, Kentucky on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your property and maintaining a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some basic info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, discover link building opportunities, find malicious backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Cold Spring and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free to use SEO tools for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this software allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online property. Most of the service software offered in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying links pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of specific keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Cold Spring, Kentucky. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Kentucky.
Cold Spring Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.