Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these connections in College Place and ask them to post an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in College Place and you are wanting to rank for a local College Place service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a backlink. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in College Place, Washington on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that profile.
• Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some basic information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research backlinks, find link building opportunities, discover suspicious backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to College Place and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this site to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your sites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering links pointing to your web site. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of specific key words and URLS. Software like this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can customize specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like College Place, Washington. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Washington.
College Place Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.