Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of getting referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Collierville and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Collierville and you are wanting to rank for a local Collierville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Collierville, Tennessee on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the internet that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a nice referral link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of those tools and some information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, locate link building opportunities, discover unwanted backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Collierville and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For folks managing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the services provided through this interface are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for identifying referral links pointing to your website. This is helpful for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating keywords that you want to rank for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Collierville, Tennessee. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Tennessee.
Collierville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.