Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these people in Collingdale borough and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Collingdale borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Collingdale borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Collingdale borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of those software interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research back links, discover link building opportunities, locate bad backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Collingdale borough and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For those of you managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying back links directing to your site. This is helpful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want rank for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Collingdale borough, Pennsylvania. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Collingdale borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.