Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in Collinsville and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Collinsville and you are wanting to rank for a local Collinsville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Collinsville, Oklahoma on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of those tools and some information on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate negative back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Collinsville and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this software allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the tools offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering back links pointing to your website. This is helpful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the rankings of unique key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key terms that you want to rank for. You can configure geo specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Collinsville, Oklahoma. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Collinsville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.