Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Colona and ask them to include an article about you or your company on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Colona and you are wanting to rank for a local Colona service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a backlink. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Colona, Illinois on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• Comments – We have had personal success searching for sites on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research back links, discover link building opportunities, find malicious referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Colona and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For people managing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for locating inbound links referring to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key terms that you want rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Colona, Illinois. These keywords that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Colona Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.