Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these individuals in Colton and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Colton and you are wanting to rank for a local Colton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a link. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Colton, California on those platforms but to also backlink to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting article, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some info on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, find link building opportunities, find negative backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Colton and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your websites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO business, this software allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services offered in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating inbound links referring to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of individual key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can choose specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Colton, California. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in California.
Colton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.