Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Columbia borough and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Columbia borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Columbia borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a an inbound link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Columbia borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical blog post, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your site. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some info on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, find link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Columbia borough and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of limited but free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for locating referral links referring to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the movement of individual key words and URLS. A tool like this is needed to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want rank for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Columbia borough, Pennsylvania. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Columbia borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.