Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Columbia City and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by linking to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Columbia City and you are wanting to rank for a local Columbia City service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Columbia City, Indiana on those profiles but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success finding sites on the web that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research referral links, find linking opportunities, find bad backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Columbia City and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use SEO tools for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and track changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the services provided in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying back links referring to your web site. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique key words and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Columbia City, Indiana. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Columbia City Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.