Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Columbiana and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Columbiana and you are wanting to rank for a local Columbiana service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a referral link. Creating profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Columbiana, Ohio on those profiles but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web property and keeping a clean backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some information on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, discover link building opportunities, locate malicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Columbiana and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For people running an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online property. Most of the services provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your site. The tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering referral links referring to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key terms that you want to rank for. You can customize specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Columbiana, Ohio. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Columbiana Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.