Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Just reach out to any of these people in Colusa and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Colusa and you are wanting to rank for a local Colusa service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a link. Creating business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Colusa, California on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success searching for sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical blog post, comment and engage the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web property and maintaining a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they could help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate suspicious links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Colusa and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For folks running an SEO business, this software allows you to monitor and track changes with a clients online property. Most of the service software offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying inbound links referring to your web site. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the movement of specific keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating keywords that you want to rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Colusa, California. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in California.
Colusa Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.