Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these individuals in Commerce City and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Commerce City and you are wanting to rank for a local Commerce City service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Commerce City, Colorado on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a clean link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some info on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, find malicious links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Commerce City and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online profile. Some of the service software offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying backlinks directing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key phrases that you want rank for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Commerce City, Colorado. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Commerce City Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.