Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Commerce and ask them to include an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Commerce and you are wanting to rank for a local Commerce service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a referral link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Commerce, Georgia on those platforms but to also backlink to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success searching for articles on the internet that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your site. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a nice referral link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, discover linking opportunities, find negative backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Commerce and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free to use optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your sites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO organization, this software allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Some of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for discovering referral links pointing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the movement of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating keywords that you want rank your site for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Commerce, Georgia. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Commerce Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.