Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Just reach out to one of these people in Commerce and ask them to post an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Commerce and you are wanting to rank for a local Commerce service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a link. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Commerce, Texas on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your site and maintaining a clean link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some basic info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, discover link building opportunities, find negative links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Commerce and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. The features available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating inbound links pointing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can choose specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Commerce, Texas. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Commerce Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.