Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to one of these people in Concord and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Concord and you are wanting to rank for a local Concord service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Creating profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Concord, California on those profiles but to also backlink to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the tools and some information on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, discover link building opportunities, find unwanted back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Concord and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying inbound links pointing to your website. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Concord, California. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in California.
Concord Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.