Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Concord and ask them to post an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Concord and you are wanting to rank for a local Concord service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a referral link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Concord, New Hampshire on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the internet that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your site and keeping a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate referral links, discover link outreach opportunities, find bad back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Concord and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this site to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your web sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the service software offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your site. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating backlinks pointing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Concord, New Hampshire. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in New Hampshire.
Concord Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.