Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Concordia and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Concordia and you are wanting to rank for a local Concordia service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Concordia, Kansas on those profiles but to also backlink to your page from that profile.
• Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an topical article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are many other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your site and keeping a clean backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those tools and some information on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, discover link building opportunities, find suspicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Concordia and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For those of you running an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to monitor and track changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the tools offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying links referring to your site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the movement of unique key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Concordia, Kansas. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Kansas.
Concordia Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.