Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Just reach out to one of these people in Conneaut and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Conneaut and you are wanting to rank for a local Conneaut service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a backlink. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Conneaut, Ohio on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for sites on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are many other utilities that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and keeping a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, locate linking opportunities, find suspicious back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Conneaut and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your web sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Some of the tools offered in this interface are position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the features available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating backlinks pointing to your website. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to follow the movement of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Conneaut, Ohio. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Conneaut Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.