Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Connellsville and ask them to post an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Connellsville and you are wanting to rank for a local Connellsville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Connellsville, Pennsylvania on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web page and maintaining a authoritative link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic info on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate inbound links, discover link building opportunities, locate suspicious back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Connellsville and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your web sites SEO. For individuals running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the tools offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying backlinks directing to your site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key terms that you want to rank for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Connellsville, Pennsylvania. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Connellsville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.