Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to any of these people in Coolidge and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coolidge and you are wanting to rank for a local Coolidge service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Coolidge, Arizona on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view back links, find linking opportunities, find negative backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coolidge and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this site to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your websites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the tools provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating referral links directing to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Coolidge, Arizona. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Arizona.
Coolidge Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.