Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Just reach out to one of these associates in Coon Rapids and ask them to include an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coon Rapids and you are wanting to rank for a local Coon Rapids service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Coon Rapids, Minnesota on those platforms but to also backlink to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant article, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the dashboards and some information on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate backlinks, locate linking opportunities, find suspicious backlinks, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coon Rapids and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the tools offered in this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. The features available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying back links referring to your website. This is helpful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key terms that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Coon Rapids, Minnesota. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
Coon Rapids Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.