Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Coos Bay and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coos Bay and you are wanting to rank for a local Coos Bay service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Coos Bay, Oregon on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for sites on the web that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your site and keeping a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, locate bad backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coos Bay and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of limited but free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your web sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online property. Some of the services offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient interface that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering back links directing to your site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want to rank for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Coos Bay, Oregon. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Oregon.
Coos Bay Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.